Achieve A Straight Smile With Comfort & Confidence Without A Shred of Embarrassment!
Crooked or misaligned teeth can significantly hamper one’s confidence. Besides the oral consequences, the embarrassment of speaking or smiling in public can take a psychological toll. So, why don’t more people seek professional help to correct their teeth? It’s mostly because of the fear of having metal wires dangling from their teeth due to traditional braces. Thanks to advancements in dentistry and technology, you have the option to correct your teeth without anyone having any clue about it. That’s Invisalign treatment for you.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a modern solution of achieving straight teeth, which involves the placement of custom made clear aligners over your teeth. These aligners, made of clear and durable plastic, apply firm pressure over your teeth and gradually shift them into their desired positions. You will be provided with a new aligner every couple of weeks to complete the process.
Benefits of Invisalign braces over their traditional counterparts
In recent times, Invisalign treatment has become incredibly popular due to the numerous benefits that are not usually available with traditional braces.
- The most significant advantage that makes Invisalign braces the number one choice for many is its virtual invisibility. With people not noticing that you’re wearing braces, you become comfortable with the straightening process right away and enjoy the experience as a whole.
- Invisalign aligners are custom made to ensure that they fit your teeth securely and that you can speak and bite properly.
- Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are removable. That makes it easier for you to brush and floss your teeth and maintain proper oral hygiene. However, you must not remove them for too long to let them do their work correctly.
- Compared to metal braces, the duration of Invisalign treatment is much shorter and the follow-up visits required are much less. Depending on individual cases, Invisalign treatment can take anywhere between 6-18 months to straighten your teeth.
Invisalign Treatment in Orange County, CA
Once you decide to getInvisalign in Orange County, the first step is to establish whether you’re the right candidate to undergo Invisalign treatment. Generally, you can get Invisalign if you experience moderate signs of:
- Crowded or bunched up teeth.
- Gap between teeth.
- Improper bite functions.
- Lack of space inside your mouth for future treatments.
After establishing that you’re the right candidate for Invisalign, an oral examination will be conducted to evaluate your teeth’ current situation and positions. Using advanced imaging technology, aligners will be custom made and a treatment plan will be drawn out. You’ll be provided a new set of aligners, which you must wear for at least 22 hours per day for every couple of weeks. These aligners will slowly and consistently move your teeth to the desired positions.
Invisalign Dentists in Orange County, CA.
With so many options available out there, choosing the right Invisalign dentist can be a tricky job. If a practice offers cheap Invisalign that seems too good to be true, you need to reconsider. On the other hand, if you see a dentist who sets his or her Invisalign price too high, it’s probably a red flag.
The right way to go about it is to get referrals from friends, family or colleagues. If you don’t know anyone who can give you valid recommendations, then the internet is a great place to start your search. From the dentist’s credentials and qualifications to past patients’ reviews, you can get everything you need to make the right decision. You can schedule a consultation with us to know all about us.
Invisalign Braces Cost in Orange County
Generally, the average cost of Invisalign ranges broadly from $3,000 – $8,000. The actual Invisalign braces cost depends on various parameters like individual treatment plans, the severity of misalignment, etc. If your chosen dentist charges way lower or higher than the above range or is not transparent about the pricing policy, they’re probably hiding something you don’t want to be a part of.
If you are considering Invisalign treatment in Orange County, please reach out to us at OC Ortho. We will be more than happy to give you a smile that you’re proud of!